AWEA provides key market statistics through regular quarterly and annual market reports.
AWEA releases U.S. Wind Industry Quarterly Market Reports each quarter to provide a snapshot view of U.S. wind industry activity and trends, including new wind capacity installed, wind projects under construction and in the advanced stages of development, along with newly signed power purchase agreements and project acquisition activity. Wind project details in the quarterly reports include project owner, turbine manufacturer, project size, and power purchaser.”
AWEA also releases a U.S Wind Industry Annual Market Report each year, providing a comprehensive look at the U.S. wind energy industry, including wind projects, wind turbine and component manufacturing, market rankings and key industry players, market trends, and impact of the U.S. wind energy industry.
Download the following 2016 AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Market Reports
- AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report 2016
- AWEA U.S. Wind Industry First Quarter 2016 Market Report
- AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Second Quarter 2016 Market Report
- AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Third Quarter 2016 Market Report
- AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Fourth Quarter 2016 Market Report