Welcome to AWEA!
We hope you use this checklist to get engaged and get the most value possible out of your membership. AWEA memberships are company based so all staff at your company has access to member benefits. We encourage you to share this page with others in your organization.
- Enter contacts at your company so that they can gain access to online, members only information and take advantage of member pricing. AWEA’s online data resource WindIQ is open to all corporate members and all members can access our market reports and other member’s only publications. You can share this form with colleagues or use it to upload a spreadsheet with your team's contact information.
- Download the AWEA Member logo and add it to your website if you list organizations that you belong to. You can link to www.awea.org.
- Review AWEA Committee information and make sure your staff subject matter experts sign up for relevant committees.
- Visit the AWEA Events Page to learn more about upcoming conferences and webinars.
- Sign up for Quarterly Member Briefings which are quick hour-long webinars every 3 months that share the Quarterly Market Report and other important industry updates.
- Email email@example.com with questions.
Upcoming Events & Training
November 14, 2019 | Online Event
November 19-21, 2019 | Carlsbad, CA
February 26-27, 2020 | San Diego, CA
April 07-09, 2020 | Washington, DC