The future of wind energy’s success will be in the hands of today’s rising leaders. The Emerging Leaders Program helps you keep an eye on the next phase of wind energy by encouraging the growth and development of wind energy’s up and coming stars.
Nominate an Emerging Leader
Emerging Leaders can be involved in any part of the wind energy industry and anyone can make a nomination, including a self-nomination!
The program is intended for up-and-coming industry leaders and rising stars, the only requirement to be eligible for the program is that the nominee must be a first time attendee to the Clean Energy Executive Summit (formerly the Fall Symposium).
To submit your nomination, please email the name of your nominee(s) along with their contact information and brief reason for your nomination to Marissa Bundy.
Benefits to Emerging Leaders
- 50% registration discount for the Clean Energy Executive Summit
- Access to top educational content
- Networking with C-suite executives
- Personal introduction to industry professionals by an AWEA staff member on-site
- Recognition during the Clean Energy Executive Summit program
Benefits to You and Your Company
The Emerging Leader Program is a low-cost and high-value way to retain high potential employees and allows you to support your employees and/or colleagues by:
- Demonstrating you care about their ongoing education and career path development
- Providing them with opportunities to connect with industry professionals, often identified by executives as a major factor in their success
- Rewarding high performers with event attendance, so they can benefit from all of the educational and networking opportunities
- Establish a closer connection between them and your customers and suppliers, likely to reinforce their commitment to your company and the industry