This award honors wind resource and project energy assessment professionals and companies whose technical work and innovation have contributed to the advancement of the industry.
- Technical contribution significantly advances the level of technical quality in the industry.
- Achievement is innovative and broadly applicable in the wind industry.
- Innovation contributes to making wind power applicable to broader areas and accessible to larger populations.
- Achievement results in more productive or durable equipment and systems available to the wind industry, and/or
- Achievement results in lower-cost wind power delivered to target customers.
The Technical Achievement Award will be presented at the AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference.
Submit A Nomination(Opens in a new window)