The AWEA Excellence in Operations Award is open to all AWEA members and recognizes excellence in the efficient and effective operation of a wind farm. This award focuses on several key elements including collaborating with others in the wind industry to improve the quality of O&M services.
An application form must be completed for each entry for an individual, a company, or a wind farm project.
Entry deadline: December 20, 2018
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economics: Increased operational availability and reduction of controllable operational costs.
- Efficiencies: Employs advanced techniques to schedule wind turbine maintenance and minimize down-time’s output impact and improved reliability.
- Engagement: Maintains effective relationships with landowners, utilities, regulators AND is active in AWEA’s O&M committee, providing expertise for guidelines and recommended practices.
- Monitoring: Demonstrates the most advanced techniques for monitoring and tracking the health of turbine components.
- Process Improvements: Utilizes methodologies to evaluate and improve processes.
- Safety: Reduction of safety incidents and demonstrates leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda AND is a safety champion demonstrating leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda.
The Excellence in Operations Award will be presented at the AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference.
Submit A Nomination(Opens in a new window)