The AWEA Excellence in Operations Award is open to all AWEA member companies. The award aims to recognize organizations that promote excellence, advance best safety practices, and celebrate breaking through traditionally held barriers by advancing operations through non-traditional methods.
Entry deadline: November 1, 2019
Presentation location: AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference February 26 – 27, 2020, Hotel Del Coronado, San Diego, CA
Submission email: email@example.com
This award is open to companies only. A form must be completed for each entry. Entrants may supply supporting materials. These materials must be no longer than two pages and should only contain sample material. Support materials can be supplied in confidence, please mark this on the materials.
- Economics: Increased operational availability and reduction of controllable operational costs.
- Efficiencies: Employs advanced techniques to schedule wind turbine maintenance and minimize down-time’s output impact and improved reliability.
- Engagement: Maintains effective relationships with landowners, utilities, regulators AND is active in AWEA’s O&M committee, providing expertise for guidelines and recommended practices.
- Monitoring: Demonstrates the most advanced techniques for monitoring and tracking the health of turbine components.
- Process Improvements: Utilizes methodologies to evaluate and improve processes.
- Safety: Reduction of safety incidents and demonstrates leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda AND is a safety champion demonstrating leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda.
The Excellence in Operations Award will be presented at the AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference.
Submit A Nomination(Opens in a new window)