This award recognizes an individual or company for excellence in efficient and effective operation of a wind farm. This award winner will have collaborated with others in the wind industry to improve the quality of O&M services.
- Individual/Company records high levels of availability for the wind farm.
- Individual/Company employs advanced techniques to schedule wind turbine maintenance and minimize down-time’s output impact.
- Individual/Company demonstrates the most advanced techniques for monitoring and tracking the health of turbine components.
- Individual/Company maintains effective relationships with landowners, utilities, regulators.
- Individual/Company records low levels of safety incidents and demonstrates leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda.
The Excellence in Operations Award will be presented at the AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference.
Submit A Nomination(Opens in a new window)