AWEA Fact Sheets
AWEA provides comprehensive knowledge on the United States wind industry through fact sheets, market reports, and other publications.
Wind Industry Basics
- What is Wind Power?
- Wind Energy Facts at a Glance
- Quarterly and Annual Market Reports
- State by State Wind Energy Facts
Benefits of Wind Energy
- Corporate Purchasers of Wind Energy
- Wind Energy Conserving Water
- Wind Energy Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- The Falling Costs of Wind Energy
- Wind Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Policies & Incentives
Please visit the Issues & Policy page for more detailed information on federal and state wind policies, along with how you can become involved.
Please visit the Project Development & Operations page for more detailed information and fact sheets on current issues that are key to wind industry growth. Topics include:
- Offshore Wind
- Operations & Maintenance
- Wildlife and Siting
- Small Wind
- Community Wind