AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference 2018
February 27 - 28, 2018
Hotel Del Coronado | San Diego, CA
Strategize. Network. Build your Business.
The AWEA Operations & Maintenance and Safety Conference is where the industry comes together to recognize unique challenges and identify solutions in four main sectors:
- Health & safety
- Workforce training & development
- Quality assurance
As the wind energy industry continues to expand, so does the need for an evolving approach to operating the nation’s growing number of wind projects. Fortunately, there is no shortage of experience to draw from in this arena. Individuals from across industry sectors and across functional disciplines will join in San Diego in February to set a vision and plan for continued and expanded operational excellence in the wind industry.
Make sure you are a part of the largest North American gathering of wind energy operational professionals and technicians, as we combine the essential elements of O&M, health & safety, workforce development, and quality assurance to develop a successful partnership for today and beyond.
Check back this Summer for registration and call for proposal information.
Keep yourself in the know with Health & Safety resources available at the AWEA Bookstore!
- AWEA Safety Data Report 2016
- Enclosed Spaces and Confined Spaces in the Wind Energy Industry
- Arc Flash Analysis Recommendation
- Hazardous Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout) in the Wind Energy Industry
- Guidelines for Qualified and Unqualified Electrical Workers
- Hoisting and Rigging Framework
- Best Practices for Offshore Wind Energy
- Prevention of Dropped Objects Program
- Vehicle Safety Program
- Hand Injuries Prevention Program