AWEA Wind Energy Regional Summit - Northeast
March 25 - 26, 2014
Whether you're already involved in wind project development in the Northeast, or want to learn more about entering into this region's market, you must attend the AWEA Regional Wind Energy Summit - Northeast. Discuss significant issues related to land-based and offshore wind project development, get expert insight into the region's growth potential, and learn how to position your company for the best return on your investments. From interactive peer-led educational sessions to exclusive networking opportunities, this summit will give you and your company the tools you need to be successful in the Northeast market.
Event highlights include:
- Six compelling, educational sessions, coverin topics such as finance and investment, permitting, stakeholder engagement, construction, offshore activity, transmission and interconnectivity, and much more.
- Four designated networking breaks for making connections with your peers and current/prospective business partners
- Expert speakers and panelists
Inquire about registration and you'll be notified when registration opens for this event.
Who should attend?
Nearly every segment of the wind energy industry can benefit from this event. If you're a:
- Academic Organizations
- Construction Company Representatives
- Consulting Service Providers
- Economic Development Organizations
- Electric Utility Representatives
- Government Agencies
- Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
- Project Developers
- State Regulators
- Supply Chain Representatives
- Transportation Company Representatives
- Turbine Manufacturers/OEMs
- Wind Project Owners/Operators
- or other wind energy professional
doing wind business in the Northeast, you can't afford to miss this summit.