AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2017
September 27 - 29, 2017
Snowbird Resort | Snowbird, UT
Call for proposals for the AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2017 has closed on June 15, 2017. Thank you for those who submitted the proposals.
The program committee is now reviewing proposals for the following topic areas:
- State of the Art Operational Energy Assessments
- Liquid Power Markets 101
- Siting, Wildlife & Environmental Monitoring
- The Role of Data Science in Energy Production Assessment
- Remote Sensing: What works well? What doesn’t?
Remote Sensing will be divided into two sessions:
1.) Remote power supplies for different climates and locations
2.) Data (height filters vs data capture, data quality, CFD correction, etc.)
Note: Proposals that argue the merits of specific manufacturers or are sales pitches will not be accepted.
- Wind Turbine Performance
- Rapid-Fire Session
This session will feature a broad range of topics relating to wind resource and project energy assessment.
- Flow models: Where Atmospheric Science Meets Your Flow Model