AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2017
September 27 - 29, 2017
Snowbird Resort | Snowbird, UT
AWEA is now accepting presentation proposals for the AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2017 until May 19, 2017, 11:59 pm ET. Share your knowledge and experience relevant to wind resource and project energy assessment.
The program committee is looking for proposals that fall within the following topic areas:
- State of the Art Operational Energy Assessments
- External Perspectives
- Liquid Power Markets 101
- Siting, Wildlife & Environmental Monitoring
- The Role of Data Science in Energy Production Assessment
- Remote Sensing: What works well? What doesn’t?
- Wind Turbine Performance
- Rapid-Fire Session
This session will feature a broad range of topics relating to wind resource and project energy assessment.
- Flow models: Where Atmospheric Science Meets Your Flow Model
- Poster only