AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference 2017
February 28 - March 1, 2017
Paradise Point Resort & Spa | San Diego, CA
Apply for the Excellence in Operations award
This award recognizes an individual or company for excellence in efficient and effective operation of a wind farm. This award winner will have collaborated with others in the wind industry to improve the quality of O&M services.
• Individual/Company records high levels of availability for the wind farm.
• Individual/Company employs advanced techniques to schedule wind turbine maintenance and minimize down-time’s output impact.
• Individual/Company demonstrates the most advanced techniques for monitoring and tracking the health of turbine components.
• Individual/Company maintains effective relationships with landowners, utilities, regulators.
• Individual/Company records low levels of safety incidents and demonstrates leadership in advancing AWEA’s safety agenda.
The award application is available for AWEA members to apply. The applications will be due on February 3, 2016. The awardees will be announced at the AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference in February 2017.
AWEA Safety and Health Excellence Recognition Program
The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) is dedicated to improving the safety and health of the wind energy industry. It is vitally important to recognize safety and health excellence while creating a platform of sharing environmental, health, and safety (EHS) best practices among its member organizations. In light of this aspect and our dedication to EHS, it is essential the industry develop a recognition awards program with the goals of;
- recognizing the excellence of AWEA member company’s safety and health performance and the programs used to achieve that performance; and
- recognizing companies’ EHS best practices of success.
The award application is available for AWEA members to apply. The applications will be due in October 14, 2016, with the judging process to start in November 2016. The awardees will be announced at the AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference in February 2017.
Deadline: Currently Closed
Judging: November 2016
Recognition Presentation: February 2017 at AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference!
For any comments, questions, or problems with the application contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the conference
The AWEA Wind Project O&M and Safety Conference is where leading owners, operators, turbine manufacturers, material suppliers, wind technicians, managers, supervisors, engineers, and occupational environmental, health and safety professionals come together to share the best strategies to manage wind project assets, analyze the environmental, health, and safety challenges workers face, learn about the future of the U.S. O&M market, and network with top asset managers, OEMs, and vendors. It is the largest gathering of the U.S. operating wind industry and stakeholders in North America.