AWEA Wind Energy Fall Symposium 2016
November 15 - 17, 2016
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa | San Antonio, TX
Emerging Leaders Program
The future of wind energy’s success will be in the hands of today’s rising leaders. The Emerging Leaders Program helps you keep an eye on the next phase of wind energy by encouraging the growth and development of wind energy’s up and coming stars.
Please welcome our Emerging Leaders
Nominate an Emerging Leader
Emerging Leaders can be involved in any part of the wind energy industry and anyone can make a nomination.
The program is intended for up-and-coming industry leaders and rising stars, the only requirement to be eligible for the program at Fall Symposium is that the nominee must be a first time attendee.
To submit your nomination, please email the name, title, and company of your nominee(s) to Melissa Bittner.
Benefits to Emerging Leaders
- 50% registration discount for the Fall Symposium
- Access to top educational content at Fall Symposium
- Networking with C-suite executives
- Opportunity to exchange ideas with experienced mentors
- Recognition within the Fall Symposium Program Guide
- Become part of the Emerging Leaders Community with the chance to speak at future conferences
Benefits to You and Your Company
The Emerging Leader Program is a low-cost and high-value way to retain high potential employees and allows you to support your employees and/or colleagues by:
- Demonstrating you care about their ongoing education and career path development
- Providing them with industry contacts and mentors, often identified by executives as a major factor in their success
- Rewarding high performers with event attendance, so they can benefit from all of the educational and networking opportunities
- Establish a closer connection between them and your customers and suppliers, likely to reinforce their commitment to your company and the industry
Become a Mentor
Highlight your leadership in the industry by volunteering to mentor for the Emerging Leaders.
- Register and attend the Fall Symposium
- Be available to connect with Emerging Leaders during the networking breaks
To volunteer as a mentor, please contact Melissa Bittner.
“Being an AWEA Emerging Leader provides not only employee recognition, but significant opportunities for mentoring, knowledge sharing and skill development. For Siemens, the Emerging Leaders Program demonstrates our passion for our employees and their future in wind.” - Siemens Wind Power