AWEA Wind Project Siting & Environmental Compliance Conference 2017
March 20 - 22, 2017
The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA), is now soliciting abstracts for the AWEA Wind Project Siting & Environmental Compliance Conference 2017 taking place March 20-22, 2017 in Austin, TX.
Submission Deadline: AWEA is accepting abstract submissions until December 5, 2016.
Please follow the steps below to submit your abstract:
The primary authors of the abstracts will be notified via email whether or not their abstracts were selected by end of January 2017. Please do not contact AWEA before this date, as it will only delay the process. If you are accepted, you must register for the conference within 10 business days of notification at the discounted presenter registration rate.
Abstract Submission Policy:
- No Marketing. All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
- Abstracts must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
- Abstracts should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
- More than one abstract may be submitted. However, only one presenting author per abstract is permitted to present. A presenter may be allowed to have more than one poster presented if the abstracts have been accepted.
- Selected presenters will be asked to present their abstracts along with other accepted abstracts in a designated time slot, with single PPT presentations ranging from 5 -15 minutes. In some cases, abstract authors may be asked to speak as a panelist. Session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
- AWEA will review all the submitted abstracts, and select the most interesting and appropriate abstracts for this year’s program. We’ll be also inviting others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable abstracts on.
- Only one presenter per abstract will be allowed to participate in the presentation and acknowledged in the Final Program. Co-authors can be listed in the speaker's PowerPoint and the final paper
If you have any questions or require more information, please e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your abstract!