Wind Energy Industry Market Report: Third Quarter 2011
The U.S. wind industry installed 1,204 megawatts during the third quarter of 2011, bringing total installations in 2011 to 3,360 MW. By the end of September 2011, the U.S. wind industry totaled 43,461 MW.
At that time, there were over 8,400 MW under construction involving over 90 separate projects spanning 29 states.
In this report, view maps and graphs on:
- U.S. annual and cumulative wind power capacity
- U.S. wind power installations by quarter
- U.S. wind power capacity installations – top states
- U.S. wind power capacity installations by state
- Wind power capacity under construction
- U.S. wind project completed during the first, second and third quarters of 2011