Wind Energy Industry Market Report: Fourth Quarter 2011
The U.S. wind industry installed 3,444 megawatts during the fourth quarter of 2011, bringing total installations in 2011 to 6,810 MW. The U.S. wind industry totaled 46,919 MW through the end of 2011.
By December 2011, there were over 8,300 MW under construction involving over 100 separate projects spanning 31 states plus Puerto Rico.
In this report, view maps and graphs on:
- U.S. annual and cumulative wind power capacity
- U.S. wind power installations by quarter
- U.S. wind power capacity installations – top states
- U.S. wind power capacity installations by state
- Wind power capacity under construction
- Regional installation & construction trends
- U.S. wind project completed during the first, second, third and fourth quarters of 2011