Corporate Business membership benefits
A Corporate Business membership applies to companies that are actively involved in the wind industry and is based on the company revenues generated form the company's business in wind. There are seven levels of membership in this category.
This level is intended for companies and organizations new to the U.S. wind energy industry and in their initial years of direct industry participation, or companies waiting for their business in the wind energy industry to expand beyond initial levels.
Basic members receive:
- Access to industry information including: U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report and Quarterly Market Reports
- Up to five business member registration rates to each AWEA conference and seminar
- Eligibility for participation in committees and working groups
- Exhibition discounts at AWEA events including the annual WINDPOWER® Conference & Exhibition
- Listing in the AWEA Membership Directory & Buyers Guide
- Email subscriptions to daily Wind Energy SmartBrief and weekly Wind Energy Weekly newsletters
- Use of the AWEA Business Member Logo
- Discount on purchases from the AWEA Store (10 percent)
- Sponsorship opportunities at WINDPOWER® and other AWEA events
This level is for companies that have emerged as market participants or supporters of the wind energy industry, and are expanding their activities to encompass a growing presence in the United States.
Industry Participants receive all Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Enhanced listing in the AWEA Member Directory & Buyers Guide
- Unlimited business member registration rates to each AWEA conference and seminar
- Deeper exhibition discounts at WINDPOWER
Established Industry Participants
Companies at this level have an established role in the U.S. wind energy industry, are knowledgeable participants in one or more key sectors of the industry, and regularly participate in AWEA and industry activities.
Established Industry Participants receive all Industry Participants membership benefits plus:
- Consideration for WINDPOWER and AWEA Fall Symposium Program Committees
- Consideration to moderate sessions at any AWEA Seminar
- Recognition at AWEA events for long-tenured members
Fully Integrated Players
Companies at this membership level are fully established in the U.S. marketplace and are looking to expand their influence to help drive a major sector of the U.S. wind energy industry.
Fully Integrated Players receive all Established Industry Participants membership benefits plus:
- Access to customized small group industry briefings
- Access to the AWEA Core Member Program
- An AWEA subject matter expert assigned to your company
- Consideration to act as a Program Chair for any AWEA Seminar (Excludes WINDPOWER and AWEA Fall Symposium)
Key Industry Players
Companies at this level are recognized leaders and are involved in setting the direction for their specific sector.
Key Industry Players receive all Fully Integrated Players membership benefits plus:
- Networking at AWEA Appreciation Receptions with the Board and Industry Leaders
- Invitation to Roundtable Events (when applicable)
- Consideration to act as Program Chair at WINDPOWER and AWEA Fall Symposium
This level is for leading companies in the U.S. wind energy industry with a critical role in the direction of the industry; these companies play an influential role in AWEA activities and committees.
Industry Leaders receive all Key Industry Players membership benefits plus:
- Eligible for full participation on Strategic Initiatives Committees: Federal Legislative and Transmission
- Invitation to WINDPOWER Appreciation Reception to network with leading industry executives and AWEA Board Members
- Inclusion on the VIP Preview list for WINDPOWER housing selection
Strategic Industry Leaders
This level is for leading companies in the wind energy industry that have a leadership role in the strategic direction of the industry and in AWEA.
Strategic Industry Leaders receive all Industry Leaders membership benefits plus:
- Access to AWEA event registration lists (with limitations)
- Leadership Council Membership for company's CEO
- Access to quarterly Board and Leadership Council Meetings
- Weekly AWEA CEO reports detailing the ins and outs of top industry news.