AWEA committees & working groups
One of the best ways for AWEA business members to get more involved in the wind energy industry is to participate in one or more AWEA Committees or Working Groups. Get the latest information about wind energy industry developments, sector-specific initiatives and policy updates. If you would like to join one or more of these committees, email the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These groups are open to all AWEA members:
- Public Affairs Committee
- Offshore Wind Working Group
- Small Wind Turbine Committee
- Community Wind Working Group
- Safety Committee
- Workforce Development, Education and Training Committee
- Manufacturing Working Group
- Operations & Maintenance Working Group
- Transportation & Logistics Working Group
- Resource Assessment Working Group
- Service lift Working Group
- Construction Working Group
- Utility Working Group
- Research and Development Committee
Download the brochure for a detailed description on the above Committees and Working Groups.
AWEA business members that are currently at the “Industry Leaders” membership level and above participate in these Strategic Committees as part of their membership dues. Companies at lower level of membership in AWEA have the opportunity, for an additional fee, to participate in one of AWEA’s Strategic Policy Committee that focuses on the major issues that face the wind energy industry. These groups help guide the direction of the industry and of AWEA.
- Policy Committee, including full access the following subcommittees:
- State Policy
- Statistics & Analysis
- Federal Tax Policy (FTP) Committee, including full access to the Tax Policy Analysis Task Force
- Siting & Environmental Compliance Committee
- Clean Air/EPA Committee
- Transmission Committee, including full access to the NERC Compliance
For more information on the Strategic Committees, please contact Amna Khan at email@example.com
If you are not sure which committee best fits your needs, please review this brochure or contact one of our membership experts (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help guide you to expand your network and develop your business.