U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report 2013
AWEA will release the 6th annual AWEA U.S Wind Industry Annual Market Report for Year Ending 2013 on April 10, 2014.
This 130-page report with more than 80 graphics provides comprehensive review of wind industry trends, industry rankings and the market landscape through 2013.
The AWEA U.S. Wind Industry Annual Market Report Year Ending 2013 includes:
- MARKET RANKINGS: wind project owners; turbine manufacturers/OEMs; electric utilities.
- MARKET COMPARISONS: wind market share of all new power by region; U.S. wind in global landscape; U.S. wind generation.
- MAPS: all 905 U.S. wind projects; state wind capacity and generation; wind by congressional district; 550 wind energy-related manufacturing facilities
- RAW DATA: wind projects completed during 2013; wind projects currently under construction; power purchase agreements; wind energy-related manufacturing facilities; turbine models; wind statistics by state.
- SECTOR STATUS: new & planned transmission lines across the country; interconnection queues; proposed offshore wind projects; growth in the distributed wind sector
- KEY TRENDS: rotor diameter and hub height, project financing of tax equity and project debt; ownership and offtake, wind turbine models; wind project characteristics
- JOBS & IMPACTS: U.S wind jobs by type and by state; emission reductions; water consumption avoided; wind energy activity by congressional district
New Content in the 2013 Report:
- Breakdown of all new capacity, by region
- Map of all new power purchase agreements
- Average hub height and rotor diameter
- Wind generation records by RTO/ISO
- Top 7 key wind energy statistics by state
AWEA Business Members: Download the Report for Free on April 10th.Register for Webinar on April 10th at 2:00 pm ET by Logging In. <Hyperlink directly to log in>
Non-Members: Purchase the Report on April 10th. Pre-orders receive discount and access to Webinar at 2:00 pm ET on April 10. Pre-order now. <hyperlink to pre-order>